Drummer cove, #H6, WELlfleet
Weekly RENTAL, $1000
A little slice of heaven in Wellfleet. This cozy property has all you need for a relaxing getaway on the Outer Cape and all it has to offer.
Tucked conveniently off Route 6, this 300 square foot condo is one of several that make up quaint Drummer Cove Condominium community. There are friendly neighbors around but for the most part it is a quiet, serene sanctuary with birds chirping just outside your door and ever changing marsh views. Enjoy your morning coffee or watch the stunning sunset on the exclusive outdoor patio space directly off the living area. Venture down the path down to the cove shoreline where you can kayak during high tide.
Directly across the access road on RT 6 is the bike path, the famous PB Boulangerie Bakery & Bistro and Lecount Hollow Road leading to the national seashore beaches and several kettle ponds. Wellfleet Center is three miles down RT 6 and Provincetown is 25 minutes away.
Ideal for singles, couples or small family. Sleeper sofa allows for the occasional guest.
$1,000 (plus $100 cleaning fee)
- Full size bed
- Queen pullout sleeper sofa
- Kitchen stocked for your simple cooking needs: fridge, twin burners, convection oven & coffee maker
- Gas grill on exclusive outside patio
- Internet wifi
- Small TV with basic cable
- One assigned parking spot with limited visitor parking
- Rental agreement allows you to purchase Wellfleet beach and pond parking sticker for the week
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY